At the Mac Nurse Office: $75/hour for one-on-one Mac Nurse Tech Support at the Mac Nurse office in Stowe or Hardwick, billed in 30-minute increments
Over the Phone Tech-Support: $75/hour for one-on-one Mac Nurse Tech Support via phone and/or screenshare, billed in 30-minute increments
On-Location: $90/hour for one-on-one Mac Nurse Tech Support at your home or business, billed in 30-minute increments + Travel
Less than 10 miles from Mac Nurse Office: $0
Zone A : 10-15 mi. from Mac Nurse Office: $30
Zone B : 15-30 mi. from Mac Nurse Office: $45
Zone C : 30-50 mi. from Mac Nurse Office: $60
Zone D : 60-90 mi. from Mac Nurse Office: $90
Zone E : 90+ mi. from Mac Nurse Office: $120+
Most hardware and software repairs are billed by the services rendered and parts installed, and not by an hourly rate. Of course, an Estimate can be easily provided to you prior to any major work being performed on your computer.
Your initial fee of $40 includes the following five services:
● A full diagnosis of each unique computer’s software and hardware.
● An itemized Diagnostic Report and follow-up Estimate for repairs.
● A professional Tune-Up of your computer’s OS + Hard Drive (if your HD is functional). Malware, if present, must be removed prior to HD Tune-Up.
● One free 30-minute appointment when you drop off your computer. This appointment allows for 30-minutes of information gathering for things we will need such as your passwords, assistance in filling out the Mac Nurse Intake Form, and a brief conversation about the Mac Nurse repair process.
● One free 30-minute “post-op” consultation with Mac Nurse when you pickup your computer.
Note: For basic hardware repairs (screen repairs, power adapter purchases, battery installations, RAM upgrades, etc…), neither a diagnostic/intake fee, nor a 30-minute “post-op” Mac Nurse consultation at the time of pick up is required.
If you would like to learn even more about what things costs and what services are available, click HERE.